(Perform 3x per week with at least 1 day off in between)
Warmups at 20 feet: 10 wide-stance throws facing partner, 15 one-knee throws.
10 Throws at 45 feet (ball in back and front, don’t go past front ball): 10 figure-eight throws.
10 throws at 60 feet: 10 jump-backs
15 throws at 75 feet: 15 cross-behinds with arm swings
- Drive off back side, strong front glove side to a tight finish.
- Stick the finish. NO CHASING! Stick the landing on each throw.
- Do workout after program.
- Add light shoulder work in after throwing (stabilizations or light tube work for bloodflow only).
- There must be a day off in between throwing sessions to continue to progress.